Sabtu, 11 Oktober 2008

BEING DEVIATE…

9 Oktober 2008

I’m acutely aware of my defact.
Gosh…a lot of coming in a second thought. I’m being glutton for i have in mind. Glutton eh?...is that even a word.
People values of what i’ve reached in life. But none of them pleasant.
Defact, yeah right…it so represent my own madness. But someone must be believe…Foucoult does. Madness is’nt exist. I call it desire, may be “hope” would be better. Believe it or not i’ve been restless for a half of my journey. Try to multiply with my age!. For every single deep breath, for every wink, for everytime I close my eyes, for each question I have in mind.
But none of them would acknowledge every single faults they trying to constraint. For them who reproach me, for them who trying to doctrine, for them who even knowing me better.
I’m so incredibly restless. It’s my superego…if you read Freudian previously.
I’m just trying to constructed yet intensely felt, subject issues vital to humanity: the agonies and ecstasies of love, sexuality, the unfathomable nature of death, the horrors of war, God and religious belief, the importance of humor, and other things the people believes. I’m not trying to threaten anybody.
I’m just…keep my “personal cube” alive!

1 komentar:

tresnadewidinni mengatakan...

you are undeniably is restless my dear sister.. Hnnh.. well we can never run from the fact that we have to compromise with whatever the world demands.. my advice is just follow the rules, go with the flows, and be a rebel through your work of art.. C'mon you're totally gifted and smart.. Write down your anxiety into some fictional or poetic works, i bet it would produce great opuses..
okay this is out of topic; Suneo has lived us all into a better place.. He didnt even let his decease to be founded.. Sniff, tell me honestly, do you think i'm a bad master to let my pet died like that? I think i've done a maximum efforts to help him.. but still i feel gulty for letting him died..